Grand Piano Reviews : Suzuki MDG-300 Black Micro Grand Digital Piano

http://amzn.to/2xvi2lO

http://amzn.to/2xvi2lO

http://amzn.to/2xvi2lO

http://amzn.to/2xvi2lO

http://amzn.to/2xvi2lO

http://amzn.to/2xvi2lO

http://amzn.to/2xvi2lO

http://amzn.to/2xvi2lO

MDG-300 Black Micro Grand Digital Piano. Good looks and hi-tech don't always go hand in hand but the newest addition to the Suzuki family of Micro, Mini and Baby Grand Digital Pianos is an amazing combination of performance features and stunning appearance. The MDG-300 is perfectly portioned and will add both warmth and charm to your personal environment. Measuring only 2'-4" deep, it comfortably fits any room size or decor. Technically speaking, the MDG-300 has enhanced performance features not found on almost any other Digital Grand Piano in its price range. A full complement of hi-tech features allow for endless musical possibilities. 

Sporting bluetooth compatibility, you can access music, lessons and demonstrations from the internet any way you choose. A true full color LCD control screen makes it easier to organize your selected features. Only the most advanced synthesizers boast 128 note polyphony for incredible full bodied sound. The MDG-300 includes this advanced feature. The piano voice is an amazing 24Mb of powerful sound reproduction played through a 6 way stereo sound system. Create your own original compositions with the on-board 3 track music sequencer. Save and store to the Secure Digital(SD) Memory Card. 

The MDG-300 is a complete entertainment center. It blends perfectly into todays modern living space and lifestyle. Whether you are just starting out or an accomplished musician, the MDG-300 is ready to perform for you. 128 Note Polyphony Suzuki's acclaimed sound imaging technology and 24 Mb piano sound are used to create remarkable depth, expression and realism. Instrument voices use 3D sound source sampling for incredible dynamic response. 

Powerful Sound Delivery System The MDG-300 features a powerful 6 speaker sound delivery system. High grade speakers and integrated tuned cabinet deliver a truly dynamic sound, rich with presence and power. Bluetooth Compatibility As a tech titan, the MDG-300 includes the latest Bluetooth technology. Wireless ne... 

Review after 6 months usage
ByJason Robinson

I waited 6 months before writing a review to make sure I didn't miss anything.

First of all, I love the piano! But as with any item you buy, there are always issues. Here's the four issues I noticed.

Technical issue:

I've noticed that on a rare occasion, when powering on, that the metronome will be on and the keys do nothing. Cycling the power has always fixed this issue, but it is annoying when it happens.

Sound Quality issue:

The reverb is great except when pumping the pedal in a song with quick chord changes. On a normal piano, or even a Yamaha digital piano, the reverb of what was recently played lasts a couple of seconds after the sustain is released/pressed. On this unit, there is hardly any reverb carryover. I kinda got around it by messing with the reverb settings, but the sound isn't exactly as I'd expect. It's not something I've noticed with every song, but there are a few songs where maybe you'll notice. That said, it isn't a bad sound. It's just not what I expected. Might be worth mentioning too that I'm the only one in the family that notices the difference.

Comfort issue:

I knew when I was putting the bench together that I wasn't going to like it. I was right. It is flimsyand is a single person seat. I bought a 2 person bench so that I could play beside my daughter and haven't looked back. If you buy this piano, just go ahead and buy a new bench too.

Functional issue:

I assumed that this piano, roughly 200 pounds, would be easier to move around than my far heavier piano. While being lighter weight makes it easier to lift, the legs aren't made for sliding at all. According to the owner's manual the legs will break if you try. So my heavier piano is easier to move if there are no stairs involved because I can roll it around. But if you're moving it between floors, this one is easier to move. You could get a piano roller to sit it on though if you'll be moving it a lot on the same floor.

Now, here's what I like!

It is so beautiful! The sound is great, I can hook headphones up to it to practice without disturbing others in the house who may be reading or watching a movie. I can connect the piano to my phone via Bluetooth and play my music (Sirius radio, YouTube, mp3s) through it. The pedals and keys all feel like a real piano. I can playback a song I just played, and play on top of that.

All in all, it's a really fun piano and it looks great in the house. I think I'm happy enough with it to give it four out of five stars.


I love the piano
ByLee

I love the piano. It sounds great and provides a beauty spot in my living room. Beware of delivery, though. They will not deliver it into the house, even though I had been told they would do so. Fortunately a neighbor helped me. You will need at least two people to assemble the legs.

It is beautiful and sounds fantastic
ByDiana Beaver

It is beautiful and sounds fantastic. Only thing I would have preferred would have been for the keys to depress when a song on memory plays. Otherwise, it is well worth the money.

Beautiful Look and Sound
ByAnonymous

Beautiful look and sound. For this price range - this piano has the look, sound, and all the high-tech features. Even if you aren't an expert on the piano and just want to enjoy the 80-prefilled songs that's an option for you. I think this is a perfect size and a great piano to any family and living room.

Pictures of Suzuki MD-300
ByAmelito Mariano

I bought this Suzuki piano for our Anniversary and Christmas gift for my wife. She loved it! It was easy to assemble but you really need two people to lift and put it together. All the tools came with it which was a plus! The sound was truly amazing...it sounded like a true acoustic piano. The bluetooth to my iphone was a breeze. It played any music that came off my phone. We are still testing it but for now it sounds great and it look amazing!