The ONE Light Keyboard 61-Key Portable Keyboard Piano Electronic MIDI Keyboard

The ONE Light Smart Keyboard works with your mobile phone or tablet to help you play a piece in just a few minutes.


http://amzn.to/2jQTzma

http://amzn.to/2jQTzma

http://amzn.to/2jQTzma


http://amzn.to/2jQTzma


With light-up keys, a beginner musician can start to play music in minutes. Learn from various modes, including light-up sheet music, integrated video lessons, and piano games. Seasoned musicians can have equal fun by choosing from thousands of free sheet music to play.

There are 61 backlit keys that light up with sheet music through The ONE Smart Piano app. The ONE Light is portable, so you can take it with you anywhere. You can select from over 128 different instrument sounds. Carry the piano around anywhere with 6 AA batteries or use the power supply.

Great piano teacher, keeps the kids interested and practicing.
By M. Heltsley


We bought this directly from The One piano website before realizing it was available on Amazon. I would have preferred to get it from Amazon to be honest since I get most things here. But it wasn't a problem getting it directly from The One Piano store, except shipping is far slower. No problem since it was a gift for my kids to learn how to play the piano.

To that end my kids LOVE it. We've had it the better part of a week and it's been in constant use every night after homework is done. They even choose to play it over reading, which they'll do for days at a time in any other situation. I'm not sure if they'll choose it over TV, which is a rare treat, but I don't intent to find out since right now they aren't even asking for TV time. Just more piano time!

I haven't had any crashes yet, or paid music, or other issues to be honest. We've stuck mainly to the games, the video training, the LED guided music which has been classical so far.

There are a few things I'd like it to be able to do though.
- Firstly I wish we could slow down the tempo in the guided sections. Maybe you can, but I can't find that setting anywhere. My little learners do get frustrated that they can't keep up with the keys sometimes. But with practice it gets easier. Not enough to not make me wish I could just slow some songs down, but easier.

- Secondly I'd like to have a slightly different game mode, one that was easier for kids to understand. Right now the "game mode" is kind of like Guitar Hero in that you see the notes coming and then you play them when they arrive. But it's hard to know what keys they are landing on since it shows an 88 key piano (despite having connected the piano and turning it on prior to launching the app as suggested). Anyhow they only watch the light up keys anyways, so it's somewhat of a moot point for now, but eventually they'll hopefully be good enough to watch the ipad, and I'd like for that interface to be a clearer and more logical interface.



- Finally I would like there to be more "guidance" on proper keyboard hand placement, seating, height, distance, etc. There are some videos, which are nice, but they aren't enough. I feel I'm going to have to get a tutor for a few lessons if for no other reason than to help us select a decent sitting arrangement.

All in all I am very happy with this product. I'd like a few tweaks made to the app, which I am sure are easy to do over time and I look forward to seeing them implemented in future updates.

The sound is awesome.
By Bruce O'Gorman


I couldn't wait to try this keyboard. It comes with the keyboard, AC adapter, and the interface cable to go between the keyboard and your mobile device. It is well packed in styrofoam and cardboard, in a box in a box in another box. The box was marked fragile.
After unpacking, I read the instruction book, which I thought was excellent. I plugged in the keyboard and hooked up my iPad. I downloaded the app from the Apple store. I think you should search for "The One Smart Piano" rather than " Smart Piano" as suggested in the manual. I then turned on the keyboard.

I browsed songs and although there are many free songs, I purchased a couple to try. I am a beginner player but have been taking formal lessons for 4 months. I like the lighted keyboard keys that guide you through the songs. There are videos of a teacher giving instruction. I think this is excellent for a child or adult who wants to learn the basics, and would be an excellent practice instrument for someone who wants to take lessons beyond that.
The only negative I found was the power cord is very short. I had to use an extension cord.
The sound is awesome. You have a wide variety of choices in instruments but I like the grand piano tone the best. This is a quality built keyboard and I think it will be sturdy enough for even the children to be a little rough. I highly recommend.


Fantastic learning piano. Decent build quality. Software works well, and learning is fun with LED lights
By ASP


This is a fantastic beginner piano. The LED lights really make learning a lot of fun, for kids and adults. Learning the piano requires a lot of practice. Practice everyday, and dedicate yourself. The LED lights make every lesson fun to learn and play. I have to admit that even with the lights showing exactly what keys to press and when, it's still kind of intimadating and get frustrating when I can't move my fingers fast enough. But practice everyday. And be serious about it. Don't let your anger and frustration get the best of you. Just be patient.

DIMENSIONS: Piano is 36" wide, 13" deep, and 4" height at its tallest. Each white key is 7/8" wide, almost an inch wide. The center portion folds up and acts as the stand for a music sheet/book, or iPad/tablet/smartphone. The bottom of the piano has four rubber feet to keep it from sliding.

QUALITY: It feels to be a decent quality build. The keys are unweighted, but it's a beginner piano, and as you progress in your skill level, you'll definitely want a better, more expensive piano with weighted keys. But as a beginner piano, it has everything you need to start learning how to play. The keys still feel really great for unweighted keys and don't get in the way of learning how to move your hands and finger placement.

INCLUDED: Power cord, Thunderbolt USB cable, and micro-USB cable.

SOFTWARE: Most of the content is free. It has worked very smoothly for me on my iPad. Everything loads and plays properly. Download from the App store. There are lessons, song tutorials, LED guided lessons, and games. Each lesson needs to be downloaded, so it takes a minute or few in order to run each lesson depending on your download speed. But you get to choose what you want to do, and can skip anything. The regular lessons don't need you to connect the piano to your iOS device. The Song tutorials, and the LED guided lessons DO require you to connect your iOS device to the piano using the included. The song tutorials are my favorite as they are songs that are mostly well known and pop songs. Some songs offer different sections of the song, and some only offer the intro, and require you to purchase the other parts of the song (chorus, end, whole song).

POWER CORD: Power adapter is included. Length is 4 feet 6 inches, and the plug is a small block, 3" H x 1.75" W x 1.25" D. On surge protectors, where the outlets are close together, this will block other outlets next to it slightly. On a regular wall outlet, if plugged into the bottom outlet, it won't block the top outlet. You can also use six AA 1.5V batteries if you don't have access to an outlet.. The cover is on the bottom of the piano.

SPEAKERS: The sound outputted is really nice. The sound could be slightly better, but I'd rate the sound at a 4 stars out of 5. There are two large speakers.