Digital Piano Review -Yamaha P71 88-Key Weighted Action Digital Piano with Sustain Pedal and Power Supply

http://amzn.to/2wNpXr7

http://amzn.to/2wNpXr7

http://amzn.to/2wNpXr7

http://amzn.to/2wNpXr7


The Yamaha P71B is an Amazon-exclusive model designed to be the perfect home digital piano for rehearsing, learning and creating. A full sized piano keyboard with fully-weighted keys and Yamaha premium piano voices provide the user with the most realistic feel and sound possible while maintaining a modest footprint in your home. 

I did a bit of research for 2 hours to make sure it was actually a good buy. I wouldn't have considered buying it if ...
ByDaniel

This is literally a P45 (said so by Yamaha themselves). I was lucky enough to find this will browsing the daily sales and saw this piano for only $300. I did a bit of research for 2 hours to make sure it was actually a good buy.

I wouldn't have considered buying it if it would have cost me $400 dollars.
If you are wanting to buy this piano check other places for a better deal on the P71 as it was branded that way specifically to be a special sales item.

If you don't find anything I would buy the $500 dollar P45 bundle that comes with the stand (i had to buy it cost's $100, it's expensive for 3 pieces of wood but you wont find a nicer stand for the P45/P71)
I used to play an upright piano at school and I gotta that this piano sounds smoother and more powerful than the upright I played (it was old too).\
The keys are heavy all around I think they don't change in weight or maybe they do but rather extremely subtlety idk. I didn't notice a change in key weight or rather push.
If you like piano and music this is great you will love the key action and the sound this makes.

However it is digital piano so it will never be able to make as loud a sound as a true piano but that can adjusted by buying speakers and or using an amp.

Tinklllling the Ivories once again
ByHeavy J Reader

Having learned to play on a grand piano at an early age, and having neglected my keyboard work for almost 40 years, I found the Yamaha P71 to be just the thing to exercise my mind, eyes, and hands as I wander off into my old age. The rather positive/stiff touch is reminiscent of the Yamaha I played on at home for 20 years. Glad I bought it. Now it is practice, practice, practice.

Awesome for the price!
BySherlock93

Let me just preface this review by saying I've taken piano lessons from age 7 through 21 and am quite proficient as a pianist. I was looking for a reasonably priced digital piano to replace my ultra-cheap Casio WK-1300, putting the highest priority on authentic keyboard feel, fast key response, and decent sound. I've had this piano for a about a month and I am very pleased with it so far! It can compete with pianos that cost hundreds more. I don't think you can do any better at this price point.

Great keyboard
ByMike F

Great keyboard and the keys feel really close to a real piano. Sounds good and volume gets pretty high. Still have not used all the features yet, but so far it is really good for the price.